GOALS – Today is the last day to test out your goals set back in early April. Make sure you go for at least one! On Monday, we will be posting goals for the end of June. Seems short, but there are plenty of things you can improve upon in only three weeks. Make it happen. Rule #76 – No excuses. Play like a champion.
Today’s Links –
- Vitamin D: Sun Exposure, Supplementation and Doses – Mark’s Daily Apple
- What’s in YOUR Cooler? – Whole 9
- Chard – Son of Grok
- Men’s Gymnastics – The Best of the Best
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up – Focus on one area that seems tight or is bothering you and attack it. If you don’t know how to stretch/get after that area, ask me.
- WOD Warm Up – Jog around the building – 5 thrusters / 5 Swings / 5 Pull ups
- WOD – “Frelen” Modified – 5 rounds for time
- Run 300m
- 10 Thrusters
- 10 Kettlebell Swings
- 10 Pull ups
- 3 x 20 V-Ups