LIVING SOCIAL FUNDAMENTALS CRASH COURSE – THE NEXT ONE IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 28 – THURSDAY, JUNE 30. It is a 3-night course that will get you up to speed on the elements of CrossFit essential to getting the most out of your unlimited month. Please do your best to make it to ALL 3 . Thank you.
Nutrition Challenge – June 20 – July 29. This is a Paleo / Primal Challenge. Here are some resources for you to read to get up to speed on the two different styles of eating.
Tools For Measurement –
- Scale – Based on % weight loss
- BodyFat Calipers – Based on % of fat loss
- Benchmark Workout – Based on % time change
- Before and After Pictures – A better way to see your results rather than looking in the mirror everyday.
We will have a discussion one night next week at the gym about the challenge. Stay Tuned.
Today’s Recipe – Jamaican Jerk Chicken – Crankin Kitchen
Today’s Links –
- Everything in Moderation – BAMF Athletics
- Tutorial Playlist – RossTraining
- When Are You Strong Enough – Zach Even Esh
One of our youngest athletes, Jesse, gets a muscle up! Great job Jesse!
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – 5 Rounds For Time
- Run 400m
- 30 Wall Balls
- 30 Box Jumps
- Note: This workout is very high volume. We can scale the Wall Balls and Box Jumps to a number that will be challenging but doable.
- Hip/Quad Stretch – 2 minutes each leg