Some Things About The Regionals –
- The event will be held outside so bring some chairs and/or a pop tent if you have them. There is a chance it rains. We will have a small pop tent that could house about 5 people.
- Group Dinner – Friday / Saturday Nights.
- Check Twitter/Facebook for updates on how the field is doing.
Schedule Update – Friday, June 17 – 9:30am Class Cancelled
LIVING SOCIAL FUNDAMENTALS CRASH COURSE – THE NEXT ONE IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 28 – THURSDAY, JUNE 30. It is a 3-night course that will get you up to speed on the elements of CrossFit essential to getting the most out of your unlimited month. Please do your best to make it to ALL 3 . Thank you.
Goals – Many of you set out to reach some great goals back in early May. You only have two weeks left. I know many of you have been working on them every time you are in the gym. Keep up the good work. Use today to work on 1-2 movements. You can simply practice them, or incorporate them into a workout. Just make sure you spend time on your goals. If you did not have a goal written on the board, work on the thing that frustrates you the most!
Today’s Recipe – Sweet Apple, Radish and Brussels Sprout Slaw – Chowstalker
Today’s Links –
- Dear Mark: D-Ribose, Bean Sprouts, Backyard Rabbits, and More... – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Inspiration from Gerry Duffy – RossTraining
- The Whole 30 A-Z: Real Life Testimonials – Whole 9
- Mobility Warm Up
- Work on a Goal OR Make Up A WOD
- Stretch – Hips / Quads / Shoulders. Stop saying you can’t squat low enough or get the bar over your head in the right position, and spend some quality time buttering up your joints and muscles.