Today’s Links –
- How To: Proper Pull up/Chin up Technique – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Everything You Need To know To Become a Barefoot Runner – Massage Therapy Schools
- Baking the White House Snack Bars – NY Times (Seriously? How is this even considered healthy Mrs. Obama? Sugar = Sugar = Sugar. I say go for the cookie instead!)
Jeremy joins the muscle up club! Congrats!
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- Split Jerk Practice – Work up to a challenging weight and perform 3-5 single reps at that weight.
- WOD – 20 min AMRAP – “Cardio Heaven”
- Run 300m
- Row 300m
- 30 Double Unders
- Stretch A LOT, especially because you probably have not been stretching out your issues all week!