Barbells For Boobs Event – You can still sign up and participate in the event, you just may not get your shirt on time. Saturday, October 23 – Register Here! – Also, register as an individual and make sure to select CrossFit 908 when making your donation.
Nutrition Challenge – We will be hosting our 3rd Nutrition Challenge beginning on November 1st. The challenge will last for 30days. We will be following a Primal style diet. While Primal is similar to Paleo, they differ on certain things including types of fat to ingest as well as dairy. The Primal Blueprint, written by Mark Sisson from Mark’s Daily Apple is an excellent read, and I encourage all of you to purchase the book if you are serious about nutrition. There will be more details to come, but if you are interested please sign your name on the whiteboard in the gym.
Today’s Links –
- Strength Training for Young Athletes – Talk to me Johnnie – Good Read
- Get Ready, it’s coming – Whole 9 – The 908 Nutrition Challenge starts November 1!
- Why You Should Do The Exercises You Hate – Strong Lifts
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- Additional Warm Up – Jog 300m / 15 Push Up / 15 Air Squats / 15 Hip Extensions / 15 Sit Ups
- WOD – 4 Rounds for Time
- Run 600m (2x around)
- 25 Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1 pood)
- 25 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
- Finisher – Max Air Squats in 2 minutes
- Stretch – Mobility WOD – Hip Action