The Week Ahead
- Monday – Back Squat + Chipper
- Tuesday – Push Press + Triplet
- Wednesday – “Nasty Girls”
- Thursday – Custom Day
- Friday – 30 Min AMRAP!!!! – If you don’t show up because you are scared, that’s weak!
- Saturday – Closed due to AC Trip
Suz & Lara – Request for Roommate – The Sorority House in Summit is in search of a third roommate for August 1st. The new roommate will be living with hardcore CrossFit 908 gals, Suz and Lara. The house is conveniently located 5 miles from the gym. Duplex comes with 1.5 bathrooms, driveway parking, W/D, etc. If you are interested contact Suz or Lara.
AC Trip – This Saturday, May 21, CrossFit 908 is making a trip to Atlantic City. Everyone is welcome to come. Erin and I have booked 3 rooms. We’ll figure out payment when we are down there. We already have a group of about 15 people. It’s going to be a great time. Contact me if you are interested.
CrossFit Regional Competition – Friday June, 17 – Sunday, June 19 in Canton, Mass at the CrossFit Reebok Headquarters. I will be competing in a regional CrossFit competition. We have a small group interested in going, watching me compete, and maybe partying their faces off in Boston. If you are interested send me an email.
Today’s Recipe – Maple Sage Beef Jerky – Robb Wolf
Today’s Links –
- Improving Your Posture – Conditioning Research
- How To Train Like a Bad Ass – Even With a Bad Back – T-Nation
- 3 Strongmen Discuss Explosiveness – T-Nation
Probably what Pat thinks of me….
- Mobility Warm Up
- Back Squat – 3-3-3-3-3 – Start @ 80% of 1RM and go up!
- WOD – For Time
- 1000m Row
- 80 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
- 60 KB Swings (53″/35″)
- 40 Burpees
- 20 Hand Stand Push Ups