908 Night Out Tonight 8pm at the Stirling Hotel. We hope to see you all there!
Andy S. will be competing in the Granite Games this upcoming weekend in Minnesota. This is one of the bigger more competitive CF competitions that you need to qualify for in order to compete. We are so proud of Andy and how far his fitness has come. The guy works tirelessly at improving his weaknesses and it shows with him qualifying for this tough competition. Congrats Andy! We’ll be watching and cheering you on.
- Strength – 5 x 3 Sumo Deadlift @ 80% of 1RM Deadlift
- Conditioning – For Time
- Buy In – 100 Double Unders –
- 15 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches 2-for-1 (Sx = 30#/20# – Rx = 50#/35# – CRx = 70#/50#)
- 6 Rope Climbs (Sx = Modified Rope Climbs from ground OR 4-for-1 Strict Pull Ups)
- 12 DB Snatch
- 5 Rope Climbs
- 9 DB Snatch
- 4 Rope Climbs
- Cash Out – 100 Double Unders
- Finisher – 3 Sets – 15 Bent Over DB Rows / 25 Banded Good Mornings