Over the next 4-6 weeks you will notice an increase in the frequency that we do burpees. We won’t necessarily be doing a lot of volume in one day, but we will be doing them 2-3x per week. Why? Well, I think that they will be programmed for the open, but more importantly we hate them. So, let’s just do them, and get over it. Done.
- Skill – Power Snatch 5×3 (Working touch & go reps)
- WOD – AMRAP10
- 6 Hand Stand Push Ups (Sx – Strict DB Press / Rx – Head to ground / C-Rx – Deficit)
- 8 Kettlebell Swings (Sx – 44#/26# – Rx – 53#/35# – C-Rx – 70#/53#)
- 10 Hand Release Push Ups (Toes must remain on ground)
- Finisher – Immediately following workout complete 50 burpees for time