Nobody is signed in to the 6:45pm. If nobody is signed in by 6pm, it will be cancelled.
ALERT – 908’s please be careful driving. Roads are becoming icy. Also, at the end of Summit Ave, right before you turn into the 908 parking lot is a sheet of ice. I braked going 5mph, and stopped 20ft later. No bueno. Please be careful. Please notify me if you are not going to be showing up to the later classes and you are signed in.
Weather – I have no idea what the weather will be like over the next two days. As of now, there are no scheduled cancellations at the gym. Please actively check the website in the event we have to cancel a class. Thanks.
Nutrition Challenge – We are starting another month of Primal eating! Research all about the Primal Diet Here. Please make sure you weigh in by Friday, 02/04. I know some of you already weighed in. If so, please email me your weight so I can start organizing all of the participants. The winner, decided by greatest % weight loss, will receive a free unlimited month.
Today’s Links –
- Chicken and Vegetable “Lo Mein” – Primal Palate
- Colbert on Taco Bell Beef Scandal – Hunter Gatherer
- How Meditation May Change The Brain – NY Times – Thanks Billy
- Mobility Warm Up
- Back Squat – 5 x 3 (Aim to finish close to or above your previous 3RM)
- WOD – 21-15-9 Reps For Time of
- Dumbbell Snatch Right Arm (30-40 / 20-30) – A KB can be used
- Dumbbell Snatch Left Arm (30-40 / 20-30) – A KB can be used
- Accessory – Collect a total of 90 seconds in an L-Sit position on the parralettes. If you cannot keep both legs straight, alternated one leg bent and the other straight.