Today’s Recipe – Crispy Grain-Free Oven Fried Swai – Life As a Plate
Today’s Links –
- Strength Training Programs: How Many Sets and Reps? – Part 1 – Eric Creseey
- 8 Health Reasons to Have Sex (As if you needed them) – Mark’s Daily Apple
- The Paleo Solution – Episode 67 – Robb Wolf
In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.
This workout was one of Mike’s favorites and he’d named it “Body Armor”. From here on it will be referred to as “Murph” in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.
Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you’ve got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – “Murph”
- 1 mile run (6x around building)
- 100 Pull Ups
- 200 Push Ups
- 300 Air Squats
- 1 mile run (This time 5x around building)
- NOTE: To scale this workout do the following – 1/2 mile run / 50 Pull Ups / 100 Push Ups / 150 Air Squats / 1/2 mile run