- This is the last week of the Nutrition Challenge! Thursday is your last scored day. Please weigh in no later than Friday, 03/01. In order to be eligible to win, you must have posted your points EVERYDAY on Facebook or on the 908 blog, you must have posted your points on the yellow poster board at the gym, you must have sent me your starting weight, and you must send me your ending weight. Congrats to everyone who stuck with it! I know it is hard, but I am hearing that there have been some great results! Looking forward to announcing the winner!
- 908 Paleo Food Fest – Sunday 03/03/13 – We need participants to cook food and submit recipes for the 908 cookbook, and for the food fest. I know you all have made some great food over the past month. Share it with us! Please reference Yesterday’s Post with all of the Food Fest / Recipe Submission details.
- 2013 CrossFit Open Registration is Live! – CrossFit 908 is proud to be a part of this year’s CrossFit Open. We currently have 39 people signed up under the 908 team! We have passed the judges course, and we are ready to host the Open workouts and uphold the highest standards. We encourage all of you to give the Open a try. Yes, at it’s heart it is a competition, but more than that it is 5-weeks of awesome workouts that act as a baseline for your current level of fitness. What’s even better is that we all convene for the workout of the week, and cheer each other on. This year we are hoping to host the Open workouts on Saturdays from 10am-12pm. Since each person needs a judge for each workout, we try to get everyone together. If Saturdays don’t work for you, you will 100% be able to get someone to judge you on a Thursday, or at Sunday open gym. Don’t worry about your schedule. it is cheap to register. You seriously have nothing to lose. You will spend some quality time with 908ers, and make our unbelievable community even better. I hope many of you will sign up!
The Week Ahead: No better way to celebrate the OPEN than with some workouts from the Open from the previous two years. I expect every single 908er to show up this week. I don’t care if we have to stay open until midnight to get you all through the workouts. It’s GO time!
- Mon – Open WOD – 11.1
- Tue – Open WOD 12.4
- Wed – Open WOD – 12.3
- Thurs – Yours
- Fri – Open WOD – 12.1
- Sat – Open WOD – 11.6 & 12.5
Today’s Workout –
- Instruction – Power Snatch & C&J – 20 min
- WOD – AMRAP10
- 30 Double Unders (3-for-1 singles)
- 15 Ground To Overhead (SX – 45#/33# – RX – 75#/55#)
- Finisher – 2 minute Hollow Hold
5 thoughts on “02/25/13: So much stuff…..”
Thanks for staying open till midnight; I’ll be there!
Buck furpees !
OK – I figured I would sign up and get you to an even 40! only problem…or not so much a problem…is we will be vacationing 3/24 through 4/6 so i wont be able to complete all the challenges.
You are one incredible Athlete!
wow, thank you!!!!