Today’s Recipe – Apple and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops – CFSCC
Today’s Links –
- Buy This Book – Everyday Paleo (Tons of Recipes)
- More On Glute Activation – Conditioning Research
- Is Local Agricultural Food Good For The Environment – Hunt Gather Love
One of the aspects I love the most about CrossFit, specifically CrossFit at a CrossFit gym, is the group motivation factor. Below are two pictures from a 6am class. Nobody REALLY loves getting up @ 5am to go outside in the freezing cold, to travel up to 30 minutes to a gym, especially when they are the only one there! We have had solid attendance at the six AM these past few weeks, and I suspect as the weather gets nicer we’ll see more of your beautiful faces in the morning. Keep up the great work 6am crew. Everyone does better when their peers are around to motivate them. Don’t leave your fellow 908ers hanging!
- Mobility Warm Up
- Strength – Deadlift – 3-3-3 @ 80%+ of 1RM. You can increase weight or do sets across.
- Conditioning – 12 min AMRAP
- 7 Push Press (RX 95#/65# – Scaled up 115#/75# – Scaled down 65#/45#)
- 14 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
- 2 x 30 GHD Hip Extensions