Here’s how to sign in to classes –
- Click THIS Link or Link to Minbody from the CrossFit908 homepage
- Sign in with your Username and Password, or Create one if you have not done so already
- Click on The CrossFit Classes Tab
- Pick and choose which classes you would like to attend. You can sign up for all of your classes at once, on a weekly basis or on a daily basis. Signing in 5 minutes before class does not help me, so try to give me a few hours. 6am Rule – If nobody is signed in as of 12am (midnight) the night before, there will not be a trainer at the gym.
A new feature of the CrossFit 908 site that we’re implementing on a semi-daily basis is called PJ’s movie corner. For those of you who don’t know PJ, he only speaks in movie dialogue, so why not put that insane movie brain to work and put up some funny links for us to enjoy each day. Here is PJ’s first submission.
Today’s Recipe – Sausage Mushroom Breakfast Casserole – ChowStalker – Looks phenomenal
Today’s Links –
- Working Out On Vacation: Part 1 – Eric Cressey
- Dear Mark: Apple Cider Vinegar, DNA Damage, Lactaid and Miracle Noodles – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Human Planet – Free The Animal – This show looks amazing
Each year in the United States Navy, a highly qualified and elite cadre of Sailors are selected and promoted to the join the ranks of Chief Petty Officer. Since 1893, “The Chiefs” have been relied upon by subordinates and superiors alike for their personal example, technical expertise and above all, their unique leadership capabilities. As the induction process for newly selected Chief Petty Officers is now underway throughout the US Navy, we thought it appropriate to inaugurate “The Chief” in honor and recognition of all past and present CPOs. Thanks to them and their families for their self-sacrifice, ability to adapt, tireless dedication to mission and devotion to country.
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – “The Chief” Complete as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes
- 3 Power Clean (135/95)
- 6 Push Ups (Hand Release)
- 9 Air Squats
- Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.
- 3 x 25 Hip Extensions