Happy Birthday to Chris G. Chris just recently graduated Fundamentals and has been working hard in the classes. Welcome to the team Chris!
The CrossFit Games Open Sectional WOD #5 will be held at 6pm tonight. We will need judges and cheering. Due to the length of the sectional workout and equipment needed the 6pm class will only be for the sectional. I apologize for the late notice. There is only one more week of Sectionals.
Today’s Recipe – Bison Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Burger – Primal Palate
Today’s Links –
- Corrective Exercise: Why Stiffness Can Be A Good Thing – Eric Cressey
- The Paleo Solution -Episode 76 – Robb Wolf
- CrossFit Endurance – Breaking All The Rules – Zach Even Esh
In honor of Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Jeff Taylor, 30, of Little Creek, VA who was killed in Afghanistan last week.
“My husband was a warrior and a man who believed his purpose in life was to defend the freedoms that each of us enjoy today.” Erin Taylor
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – 21-15-9 Reps For Time of
- Hand Stand Push Up
- Ring Dip
- Push Up
- NOTE: This workout is clearly all upper body. It won’t be a heavy breather, but you will fatigue quickly on the movements. Take your time and focus on form. We can scale the workout several ways. We’ll talk to each individual to decide what is best. Today is a great day to practice your handstands against the wall. If you typically modify your HSPU’s try a couple against the wall, or simply practice kicking up.
- Finisher – 1 Set Max Pull Ups