The Warrior Challenge – Hosted by Jersey Shore CrossFit – A number of our members did this challenge last year and had a blast. Let’s get a big group for this year. I know some people have already signed up. I am going to put it on the whiteboard. Please write your name down if you are signing up.
Saturday, 05/21 – CrossFit 908 meets Crossfit OTG for a workout in Williamstown, NJ. We’ll workout in the morning, then make our way to AC to party the day/night/early morning away. Erin and I are going to start looking into hotel rooms. If you are interested, sign your name up on the whiteboard.
Fundamentals – We will be starting a new Fundamentals group on Tuesday, 05/03 @ 6:45pm. The class will run for 4 weeks meeting on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact [email protected].
Happy Birthday Jeanne! With you and Pat being born on nearly the same day, it’s no wonder you two look so similar. Proof below.
Today’s Links –
- How To Breathe Correctly – Mark’s Daily Apple (Apparently I’ve been doing this wrong?)
- Growing Sweet Potatoes – Robb Wolf
- The Cheat Meal Manifesto – T-Nation (Very similar to Leptin Diet)
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – “Fight Gone Bad” – 3 Rounds For Total Reps/Cals – 1 minute rest between rounds
- 1 min – Wall Balls (20/14# to 10′ target)
- 1 min – Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75/55#)
- 1 min – Box Jumps (20″ for both)
- 1 min – Push Press (75/55#)
- 1 min – Row (For Calories)
- Relax – Stretch – Recover