The Warrior Challenge – Erin and I just signed up! -Hosted by Jersey Shore CrossFit – A number of our members did this challenge last year and had a blast. Let’s get a big group for this year. I know some people have already signed up. Please write your name down if you are signing up.
Saturday, 05/21 – CrossFit 908 meets Crossfit OTG for a workout in Williamstown, NJ. We’ll workout in the morning, then make our way to AC to party the day/night/early morning away. We booked two rooms at the Trump Plaza for May 21. If you are interested, sign your name up on the whiteboard.
Fundamentals – We will be starting a new Fundamentals group on Tuesday, 05/03 @ 6:45pm. The class will run for 4 weeks meeting on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact [email protected]
Today’s Recipe – Pistachio Crusted Baked Chicken – Life As A Plate
Today’s Links –
- 6 Common Herbs and Why You Should Eat Them – Mark’s Daily Apple
- The Great Fat Debate – Conditioning Research (Looking for access to the Journal of the American Dietetic Association)
- Sh*t Fox News Says – Robb Wolf
- Mobility Warm Up
- Goal Work – Spend at least 15 minutes, if not the whole class on attempting your 04/30 goal. Beginning May 1st we will be putting up short term goals. You will have a one-month and two month goal written down.
- If you have completed your goal work, complete a workout you missed, pick up something heavy or complete an endurance workout.