Tonight’s workout is on the longer end. Try to show up a bit early and get warmed up fast. Don’t overdo your warm up. The 1000m row will be plenty to get your body warm!
Today’s Recipe – Slow Cooker Thai Yellow Curry with Grass Fed Beef Brisket – Nom Nom Paleo
Today’s Links –
- Subclinical Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity – That Paleo Guy
- Research Says – HBFS
- Anti-ab Training – T-Nation
U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Marc Small, 29, of Collegeville, Pennsylvania, assigned to 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), based in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, died on February 12, 2009, from wounds sustained when insurgents attacked his unit with a rocket-propelled grenade launcher and small arms fire in Faramuz, Afghanistan. He is survived by his father and stepmother, Murray and Karen, mother and stepfather, Mary and Peter MacFarland, and fiancee Amanda Charney.
- Mobility Warm Up
- WOD – “Small” – 3 Rounds For Time
- Row 1000m
- 50 Burpees
- 50 Box Jumps
- Run 800m
- NOTE: This workout is clearly very difficult. We will be scaling it down to meet each member’s needs/abilities. One suggestion off the bat is to cut the workout in half for anyone who feels that the as prescribed version may be too much. From a trainer’s standpoint, this workout is probably too much for most everyone, but I know there are a couple of you that would love to do this. Don’t let the as rx’d version scare you away today. We will make it work for you.
- Scaled Version: 3 Rounds For Time
- Row 500m
- 25 Burpees
- 25 Box Jumps
- Run 400m