Happy birthday to my incredible mother in law! Thank you Karen for being so great!
Next Week –
- We are changing our mobility warm up
- We are starting a Fundamentals @ night. It will take the place of two night classes per week. It will either start within the next two weeks.
- Next Weekend Rick and John L are competing in the CrossFit Hoboken Winter Challenge. All are welcome to come and support the 908 team.
Today’s Links –
- Make Ahead Primal Meals – Life as a Plate – This is good for all you people on the go!
- Meat and Veggies – A few Meals – Hunter Gatherer
- How Lean Should One Be – Health Correlator
- Mobility Warm Up / Foam Roll If you have it
- Additional Warm Up – 3 Rounds through – 5 Push Ups / 10 Mountain Climbers / 5 Broad Jumps
- WOD – For Time
- 100 Burpees for time stopping at the top of every minute to complete 5 V-Ups. This workout can be done in <10 minutes. I know you are at home and maybe doing the workout alone, so just put on some Katy Perry – Teenage Dream and go nuts! Clothing optional.
- Finisher – How many of you are actually going to do this workout let alone a finisher? Oh well, here goes….Go Outside, estimate a distance of 200 yards (at the gym this is the double the length of the driveway. Bring a watch and sprint this distance every minute on the minute for five minutes. For every second difference between your fastest and slowest do 5 burpees.